refine your search

Easy House Exchange: Privacy Policy


The following are a collection of questions about Easy House Exchange and their answers which should help you to use this site without any problems. If you have a question about Easy House Exchange that isn't covered here, please contact us and let us know.


Can I enter a property I want to trade down from?

You certainly can, if you want to trade down you can enter your property and search for a smaller one so you can swap and agree the difference.


I don't want to swap permanently. I need to work in London for 12 months. Can I do a temporary swap?

Yes you can do a temporary swap if the owner of the property where you want to move is open to a "rent" (temporary) swap.


Do I still need a solicitor?

Most certainly. Swapping your property is a legal transaction just like selling it and it is vital that both parties take proper legal advice.


I am an investor with 6 properties in different locations and I would like to swap for properties in the Manchester area, can I specify that?

Definitely, when you enter your properties you will select the area you want property to swap for.


How much does it cost to list on

Private Vendors rate of :
2010 New Year special! Free Membership

Please email us for a competitive discounted quotation based on the number of properties.

Due to media interest in this innovative way of moving house, we are frequently asked for case studies of potential home swappers who would like their properties featured. If you are a site member and would like to be featured please email